Certain preventive measures and precautions for their well-being is to
1) Keep them occupied and active.
2) Prevent them from falls like providing them adequate railings and proper grip in the flooring especially at the bathing room.
3) Prevent them from exposing themselves to extreme temperatures like the heat and cold.
4) Annual ( once a year ) check up of the Eye.
5) Once in Two weeks a Blood pressure recording.
6) A general blood and urine check up once a year.
7) Try to prevent them from traveling alone. If so, keep them handy things like a small bottle of water and a few eatables in case they are hungry and there's a delay in their regular food intake.
© 2021 WHICC. All rights reserved | Design by Concern infotech pvt ltd